Grilled 5 spice pork fillet
- 600g pork fillet
- 2 tblsp Adelaide’s Finest Sticky Pork 5 Spice Rub
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced thinly
- ¼ bunch chopped coriander
- 2 tblsp soy bean paste
- 2 tblsp malt vinegar
- 1 tbslp sesame oil
- 2 tblsp sugar
- 2 tblsp light soy sauce
- 1 tblsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tblsp oyster sauce
- 40ml vegetable oil
- 2 bunches Asian greens (boy choy)
- Add pork fillets to an oven tray, coat with 5 Spice Rub and grated ginger and refrigerate for 2 hours. If no time, cook immediately.
- Chop Asian greens into small pieces and rinse with cold water.
- Heat frypan over medium heat, add vegetable oil and seal pork fillet on all sides until brown. Cook the pork fillet in the oven at 180C for 7 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 2 mins before serving.
- To make chilli bean vinaigrette: in the same pan, add 1 tblsp oil, garlic, chilli, coriander and fry over low heat until soft.
- Stir in soy bean paste, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce and oyster sauce then add malt vinegar and the rest of the oil. Stir until mixed well.
- Blanch Asian greens in the boiling salt water for 1-2mins or until soft. Drain and cool.
- Slice the pork and serve it on top of the Asian greens. Spoon the chilli bean vinaigrette onto the pork and garnish with coriander and sliced red chilli.